We Welcomed Talented & Hardworking Candidates
One International is a growing and evolving exhibition company. Now it is situated in an exciting phase in its development.
We are interested in hiring both experienced workers and those just beginning their career. Working in One International Exhibition company enable you to learn and work simultaneously in a fun and challenging environment as we offer the ideal environment for the young and energetic employee to launch their career. Furthermore, you will attain plenty of personal development opportunities by joining this friendly and consolidate family.
If you display initiative, drive, creativity and energy on a daily basis, you are exactly the kind of talent that we are looking for, please send an email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- To perform a full spectrum of secretarial and administrative duties.
- To assist in daily operations of the office.
- To handle correspondence and documentations.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as and when required by management.
- Candidate must possess at least diploma in Business Administration / Office Management or any relevant discipline.
- Strong verbal and written English skill.
- Well organized and capable to multi task and work independently.
- Event related design such as backdrop, billboards, buntings, brochures, show previews and such.
- Capable of researching, designing, developing and implementing concepts accordingly that incorporates usability and visual factors.
- Perform maintenance on websites together with the web designer to constantly update with important information on our website.
- Assist in company projects in other role assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advance/Graduate Diploma in Art/Design/Creative or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English and Chinese.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply but candidate with work experience will have added advantage.
- Candidates that are able to start work immediately will be given priority.
- To assist in project sales, project planning and execution.
- To assist in organizing and coordinating exhibitions and support on assigned projects.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM / Professional Certificate in any field.
- Good command in English and must be able to speak Mandarin.
- Minimum 1 year related experience in sales services.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skill and able to work independently.
- Willing to travel and possess own transport.